A firm favourite with food lovers everywhere, the spicy baby potatoes recipe is a filling and delicious meal with an added tang to make it ideal for entertaining guests. You can use your own produce to make this a cheaper and even more satisfying dish.
Ingredients for Spicy Baby Potatoes
– 1lb baby new potatoes
– Bunch spring onions chopped
– Fresh/frozen cherry tomatoes ? these can be halved if fresh but not if frozen.
– 3 crushed garlic cloves
– 1 or 2 chillies ? deseeded and chopped
– 1 tbsp black mustard seed
– 1 tbsp sugar
– Vegetable oil
– Salt and black pepper
1. Boil potatoes until tender, heat oil to cover base of frying pan.
2. Fry mustard seeds until they pop and add spring onions and chilli, stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir fry until coated.
A very basic recipe which anyone can follow and will be enjoyed by all!